|Hello and welcome to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Program at the Vajrayana Foundation. We are so happy that you found us and that you feel a connection to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro practice. We have received your registration and payment and want to give you a short orientation as to what comes next.
Please check out your support website: www.dudjomtersarngondro.com where you will find many resources
1. Download the DUDJOM TERSAR CONCISE NGONDRO ~ 2018 NGONDRO RETREAT text ~ which includes additional prayers: Seven Line Prayer, Praise to Lama Vajrasattva, Offering Prayers, Calling the Lama from Afar (Nying U Day Pay), The Concise Recitation of the Preliminary Practice of the New Treasures of Dudjom, The Melodious Tamboura of the Lotus, Leymön Tendrel and Dudjom Rinpoche’s Tsok Lu, Concluding Prayers: Lotus Born, Yang Dak, Pemai Ring Luk, and Dedication of Merit.
Download Text link:https://goo.gl/MfXUkZ
2. Watch the Ngondro Overview video by Lama Sonam Rinpoche:
3. Here is a link to the Texts Page on our website. It has links to download prayers, a Ngondro Commentary by By Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche Translated by Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche, and diagrams for the 7 Point and 37 Point Mandala offering complied by Lama Sonam Rinpoche.
4. Watch the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Preliminary Practice video series:
LAMA THARCHIN VIDEO SERIES # 19: This is a PRIVATE and SECRET link.
Please do not share this link: https://goo.gl/KmhSDQ
5. We will contact you to have a phone or Skype conversation to arrange an assignment with a mentor/advisor.
6. Arrange for the oral transmission (lung) from one of the Vajrayana Foundation’s Lamas.
This can be done with the help of your mentor or the Ngondro Program administrators. You don’t have to wait, you can start your Ngondro before receiving the oral transmission.
7. At any time you can set up and arrange for your personal annual interview with Lama Sonam Rinpoche. Here is the link to set up that interview:
8. Join us for the two monthly webcasts: A live webcast teaching given by Lama Sonam Rinpoche, Vajrayana Foundation Lamas or senior students and a Group Ngondro accumulation practice session. During the teaching webcast, there is usually time for questions. The times for these vary each month in order to accommodate participants in different time zones. An email will be sent to your registered email address with the Log on and Password information for each webcast. You will need to download the Zoom program to participate https://zoom.us or you can join in by telephone (international number available). Those telephone numbers will be included in the email.
At the end of the teaching webcast, we recite the Dedication of Merit (in the Dudjom Tersar Concise Ngondro book above) and Longchenpa’s Aspiration Prayer (aka Always from rebirth) Download link: https://goo.gl/zXkizW
9. Plan to come the Annual Ngondro Retreat (usually occurs in March – April) at Pema Osel Ling in Watsonville, California. As participants to the Ngondro Program, you receive a 10% discount on Retreat Fees. Details can be found on the Vajrayana Foundation’s web page just before the retreat: www.vajrayana.org or contact Vajrayana Foundation Dharma Programs at 831-761-6266 or email@example.com
10. Follow us on one of our social media sites to stay connected with ngondro activities. You can connect with one or all of our social media platforms using the AboutMe link: https://about.me/dudjomtersarngondro
The administrators for the program are Stefan Graves and Regina DeCosse who can be contacted via the website:https://dudjomtersarngondro.com/contact/co-ordinator-contact/
or you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. and Sonam Famarin, Website Assistance, email:email@example.com
Again, welcome to the program. We look forward to helping you in the accomplishment of your Ngondro practice and will do all we can to support you.
Your Dharma friends,
Regina, Stefan and Sonam