Hello and welcome to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Program at the Vajrayana Foundation. We are so happy that you found us and feel a connection to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro practice. We have received your registration and payment and want to give you a short orientation as to what comes next.
Please check out the website: www.dudjomtersarngondro.com. There you will find many resources where you can:
1. Download the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro text.
2. Watch Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s Ngondro Overview Vimeo teaching.
3. Wait for us to contact you to have a phone or Skype conversation and to arrange assigning you a mentor.
4. Begin to watch Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s teachings on the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Preliminary Practice Series.
5. Contact the administrators through the website for the password to Lama Tharchin Rinpoche’s detailed Ngondro Teaching series # 19.
6. Arrange for the oral transmission (lung) from one of the Vajrayana Foundation’s Lamas. This can be done with the help of your mentor or the Ngondro Program administrators. You don’t have to wait, can start your Ngondro before receiving this.
7. At any time you can arrange for an interview with Lama Sonam Rinpoche through the website.
8. Think about coming to the Ngondro Retreat this year at Pema Osel Ling in Santa Cruz California. Details can be found on the Vajrayana Foundation’s web page www.vajrayanafoundation.org or call the Foundation 831-761-6266.
The administrators for the program are Stefan Graves and Regina DeCosse with assistance from Sonam Famarin, who can be contacted via the website or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, welcome to the program. We look forward to helping you in the accomplishment of your Dudjom Tersar Ngondro practice and will do all we can to support you.