Hello and welcome to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Program at the Vajrayana Foundation. We are so happy that you found us and feel a connection to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro practice. We have received your registration and payment and want to give you a short orientation as to what comes next.
Please view: Lama Tharchin Rinpoche Welcomes Ngondro Participants
~ 55 mins 2013
Please check out the Ngondro website: www.dudjomtersarngondro.com where you will find resources to download, watch and listen:
1. Download the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro text. You can also obtain a hard copy of the text.
2. Watch Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s Ngondro Overview Vimeo teaching.
3. Wait for us to contact you to have a phone or Skype conversation and to arrange and assign you a mentor.
4. Begin to watch Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s teachings on the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Preliminary Practice Series.
5. Contact the administrators through the website for the password to Lama Tharchin Rinpoche’s detailed Ngondro Teaching series # 19.
6. Arrange for the oral transmission (lung) from one of the Vajrayana Foundation’s Lamas. This can be done with the help of your mentor or the Ngondro Program administrators. You don’t have to wait, you can start your Ngondro before receiving the oral transmission.
7. At any time you can arrange for an interview with Lama Sonam Rinpoche through the website.
8.Plan to come the Annual Spring Ngondro Retreat at Pema Osel Ling in Santa Cruz California. Details can be found on the Vajrayana Foundation’s web page www.vajrayanafoundation.org or call Vajrayana Foundation Office: 831-761-6266.
The administrators for the program are Stefan Graves and Regina (Choying Wangmo) with assistance from Sonam Famarin. You can contact us via the website or by email at email@example.com.
Again, welcome to the program. We look forward to helping you in the accomplishment of your Dudjom Tersar Ngondro practice and will do all we can to support you.
Your Dharma friends,
Regina (Choying Wangmo), Stefan and Sonam