Dudjom Tersar Refuge Tree by Kumar Lama
Hello and welcome to the Vajrayana Foundation Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Program at Pema Osel Ling. We are a web based Ngondro Program and are so happy that you found us and feel a connection to the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro practice. We have received your registration and payment and want to give you a short orientation as to what comes next.
- 1. Please view: Lama Tharchin Rinpoche Welcomes Ngondro Participants ~ 55 mins 2013
- 2. Please check out our website: dudjomtersarngondro.com where you will find resources to download, watch and listen, and sign up to receive updates from the Ngondro Website directly in your inbox.
- 3. Download your copy of the digital Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Text titled Vajrayana Foundation Annual Ngondro Retreat Practice Book, offered as a welcome gift to you by Lama Sonam Rinpoche. The Download Password is @Tser1nG. And/or you can download the complimentary copy of the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro text only (9 pages by Bero Jeydren Publications). If you prefer to have a hard copy of the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Text (©2019 Lotus Lamp Publishing & Lama Sonam Tsering) with the additional prayers, it can be purchased using this link from Dharma Treasures Bookstore (the Vajrayana Foundation bookstore at Pema Osel Ling).
- 4. Watch Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s Ngondro Overview teaching on Vimeo.
- 5. Begin to watch Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s teachings on the Dudjom Tersar Ngondro Preliminary Practice Series. You can also follow our YouTube Channel and view Lama Sonam Rinpoche’s monthly Ngondro Teachings
- 6. Wait for us to contact you to arrange and set up a phone, Zoom, or Skype orientation meeting and assign a mentor.
- 7. Contact the Ngondro Program administrators to receive the password to Lama Tharchin Rinpoche’s Ngondro Teaching series # 19. You can also purchase the Ngondro Teaching Series through Heart Teachings. NOTE: To receive a 30% discount on Ngondro related items use the code Ngondro30 at check out.
- 8. Arrange to receive the Oral Reading Transmission (Lung) from one of the Vajrayana Foundation’s Lamas with the help of your mentor or with the Ngondro Program administrators. You can start your Ngondro Practice before receiving the oral transmission.
- 9. At any time you can arrange for your annual personal interview with Lama Sonam Rinpoche by filling out the request form at the website.
- 10. When the Pandemic is over and we can gather again, plan to attend the Annual Spring Ngondro Retreat at Pema Osel Ling in Santa Cruz, California.Until then, if possible, attend the live stream events. Details can be found on the Vajrayana Foundation’s web page vajrayanafoundation.org or email the Dharma Programs at email@example.com
- 11. If you haven’t already, you can sign up to receive the weekly email from the Vajrayana Foundation and/or the Dharma Treasures here.
- 12. Learn how to join WhatsApp Ngondro Support Group ~ voluntary.
- 13. Request to receive audio digital files chanted by Dungse Thinley Norbu Rinpoche of the Concise Dudjom Tersar Ngondro as done daily at the Pema Osel Ling Shrine Room and The Shower of Blessings Practice ( A Guru Yoga Practice based on the Seven Line Prayer written by Mipham Nampar Gyalwa) accompanied with Tsog.
The coordinators for the Ngondro Program are Stefan Graves and Regina DeCosse (Choying Wangmo) with assistance from Sonam Famarin. To contact the Ngondro Program use this request form at the website or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, welcome to the program. We look forward to helping support you in the accomplishment of your Ngondro practice.
Your Dharma Friends|,
Regina DeCosse (Choying Wangmo,) Stefan Graves and Sonam Famarin
Please note that the materials offered, including the links, are private to the Ngondro Program Participants only, and we ask that you do not share these links outside of the Ngondro Program.
Thank you, and we are looking forward to studying and practicing together.