• Personal interview with Lama Sonam Rinpoche once a year, either in person or Zoom.
• Yearly Teaching Seminars/Retreats with Lama Sonam Rinpoche, Aychara Sam Bercholz, Amy Green and senior student with 10% discount on retreat fees.
• Webcasts: Monthly live video conferencing platfrom using Zoom and group Ngondro Accumulation Sessions, local program participants may also attend these in person.
• Senior student advisors, chosen by Lama Tharchin Rinpoche and Lama Sonam Rinpoche, will be matched with individual participants, and will provide email or phone contact to answer personalized questions about ngondro practice and to give ongoing support and encouragement.
• Recordings of retreat teachings when available at a reduced rate for those unable to attend annual Ngondro Retreats at Pema Osel Ling.
• 30% discount on anything in the Heart Teachings Ngondro Collection
Ask for the discount code
• Online recorded video, audio, and text support on our website.
• Lung (Oral Transmission): The Ngöndro lung can be received from Lama Sonam Rinpoche, Tulku Jamyang Rinpoche, Lama Gyaltsen Rinpoche (Oregon), recommended lamas or senior students in different locations in Hawaii, Mexico, East Coast, Europe, etc. Students must receive the lung but are allowed to start their Ngöndro practice beforehand.