• Personal interview with Lama Sonam Rinpoche once a year, either in person or Zoom.
• Yearly Teaching Seminars/Retreats with Lama Sonam Rinpoche, Aychara Sam Berholtz and senior student
• Webcasts: Monthly video conferencing platfrom using Zoom.
Participants can submit questions ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online accumulation sessions will be offered.
Local program participants may also attend these in person or via webcast.
• Senior student advisors, chosen by Lama Tharchin Rinpoche and Lama Sonam Rinpoche, will be matched with individual participants, and will provide email or phone contact to answer personalized questions about Ngöndro practice and to give ongoing support and encouragement.
• Recordings of retreat teachings when available at a reduced rate for those unable to attend annual Ngöndro retreats at Pema Osel Ling.
• Online recorded video, audio, and text support on our website.
• Lung (Oral Transmission): The Ngöndro lung can be received from Lama Sonam Rinpoche, Tulku Jamyang Rinpoche, Lama Gyaltsen Rinpoche (Oregon), recommended lamas or senior students in different locations in Hawaii, Mexico, East Coast, Europe, etc. Students must receive the lung but are allowed to start their Ngöndro practice beforehand.