Dudjom Incarnation Key: Compliments of Shambhala Publications
The Dudjom Incarnation Line is based on a prayer Dudjom Rinpoche wrote himself, which lists his previous incarnations. This prayer is called A Chariot of Devotion, A Supplication to the Lives and Liberation of the Great Nirmanakaya Treasure Revealer Heruka Dudjom Lingpa.
- Yogi Nuden Dorje Chang
- Krishnadhara: chief minister of Indrabhuti of Uddiyana
- Khye’u Chung Lotsawa
- Rongdzom Pandita Chokyi Zangpo (1012-1088)
- Dampa Deshek (1122-1192)
- Palden Ling Je Repa
- Sakya Trizin Chogyal Phakpa (1235-1280)
- Drum Khar Nagpopa:
- Hewa Chojung: Khampa
- Traktung Dudul Dorje (1615-1672)
- Katok Gyalse Sönam Deutsen (1679-1723)
- Dudul Rolpa Tsal: yogin, teacher of Jikme Lingpa
- Dudjom Lingpa (1835-1904)
- Dudjom Rinpoche (1904-1987)
View and order Kumar Lama’s Dudjom Refuge Tree
at the Vajrayana Foundation’s Dharma Treasures Bookstore
located at the Pema Osel Ling Retreat Center
in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Heads up! The Preliminary Practices of the Dudjom Tersar published by Bero Jeydren Publication includes both the Sater and Concise Ngondro with color photos that would support you in each stage of your Ngondro Practice.
Bero Jeydren Publications was founded by Lama Tharchin Rinpoche to compile, translate and make available important texts of the Nyingma tradition with a particular emphasis on the New Treasures of Dudjom.